IData continues its Pragmatic Data Governance Webinar Series with informative sessions planned for March and April. The upcoming webinars are: Data Governance Best Practices on March 19th at 2pm Eastern We'll share what it has learned in its many years of providing data governance solutions and services to organiz ...
Data Governance & Reporting
New approaches to help institutions get the answers they need from their data.
Implementation, migration, and custom development through project based staff augmentation.
Helping companies, organizations and institutions in all verticals (including higher education institutions) be successful through effective data management and innovative technology.
- Thurs., Jan. 30 - Just-in-time Data Governance 2-3pm Eastern
- Tues., Feb. 11 - The Data Cookbook and a Pragmatic Approach for Implementing Data Governance 2-3:30pm Eastern
- Tues., Feb. 25 - Data Stewardship Best Practices 2-3pm Eastern
- Thurs., March 19 - Data Governance Best Practices 2-3pm Eastern
- Tues., April 21 - Where is My Data? Creating a Data System Inventory 2-3pm Eastern
- DG Vision on December 9 - December 12 in Washington, D.C.
- Ellucian Live on April 5 - 8 in Orlando, Fl