IData Inc., proven leaders in data governance at higher education institutions, is continuing its efforts to improve data quality for those in the higher education community with expert content. Previously, IData has involved data quality in its data governance webinar series including a session on "Documenting and ...
Data Governance & Reporting
New approaches to help institutions get the answers they need from their data.
Implementation, migration, and custom development through project based staff augmentation.
Helping higher education institutions be successful through effective data management and innovative technology.
- Tues., Feb. 12 - The Data Cookbook and a Pragmatic Approach for Implementing Data Governance 2-3pm Eastern
- Thurs., Mar. 21 - The Data Cookbook and a Pragmatic Approach for Implementing Data Governance 2-3pm Eastern
- Tues., Apr. 30 - The Data Cookbook and a Pragmatic Approach for Implementing Data Governance 2-3pm Eastern
- Evisions Conference on April 6 - April 7 in New Orleans, LA
- Ellucian Live on April 7 - April 10 in New Orleans, LA
- Assoc. of American Universities Data Exchange Annual Meeting on April 7 - April 10 in Eugene, OR
- HEDW Conference on April 14 - April 17 in Ann Arbor, MI
- AIR Forum on May 27 - May 31 in Denver, CO
- Educause Annual Conference on October 14 - October 19 in Chicago, IL