Expense + Request/Encumbrance Connector for Higher Ed by IData: Integration Between SAP Concur & Ellucian Financial Systems
SAP Concur®, the world’s leading provider of expense, travel, and invoice management solutions, and IData Inc., a leader in higher education integration, have partnered, with a referral relationship, to provide the Expense + Request/Encumbrance Connector for the Banner® by Ellucian and Colleague® by Ellucian financial systems. The connector will leverage SAP Concur data and be supported, easily configurable & continuously developed by a trusted higher education integrator.
For pricing, presentation, additional information or to contact us about connector click here.
A fully automated, bi-directional integration with pre-packaged connectors that leverages the existing business logic in your AP/Finance system, the Expense + Request/Encumbrance Connector includes features in the Expense Connector as features of real time budget checking throughout the request workflow and real time creation of an encumbrance for approved requests. The integration also includes support for cancelling, closing, and liquidating encumbrances. If used in conjunction with the expense report connector, the integration will automate the connection and application of expense reimbursements and other payments to encumbrances created from requests.
Implementation is simple with pre-defined mappings and functionally driven configuration questions to set up your processing options, data translations, and data validations. Your business continuity and performance is part of the package with built-in error handling, notifications and monitoring as well as on-going software-maintenance and support.
- Real time budget checking, real time encumbrance creation
- Manages the complexity of multiple budget line allocations
- Future and current fiscal year management
- Productized solution, configurable to align with institution business policies
- Proactive maintenance and enhancements as systems change (SAP Concur / Ellucian)
- Includes the migration to the Expense + Request/Encumbrance for Ethos (release date TBA)
- Connector delivers, automation, monitoring, data validation, error handling and notifications
- Automates the load of user and accounting code data from the institution’s ERP to SAP Concur
- Eliminates cost of manual data entry
- Enhances and improves end user adoption
- Rapid and affordable implementation
Contact us for pricing, additional information, presentation or to discuss your SAP Concur integration needs.