Expense Connector for Higher Ed by IData: Integration Between SAP Concur & Ellucian Financial Systems
SAP Concur®, the world’s leading provider of expense, travel, and invoice management solutions, and IData Inc., a leader in higher education integration, have partnered, with a referral relationship, to provide the Expense Connector for the Banner® by Ellucian and Colleague® by Ellucian financial systems. This connector is supported, easily configurable and continuously developed by a trusted higher education integrator.
For pricing, additional information or to contact us click here.
A fully automated, bi-directional integration with pre-packaged data connectors that leverages the existing business logic in your AP/Finance system, the Expense Connector provides data translations, configurable options, data validation as well as error handling, notifications and monitoring. The Connector loads the expenses from SAP Concur to the ERP (Ellucian Banner or Ellucian Colleague) through accounts payable. The invoices and credit memos are processed and then posted to the general ledger.
The Expense Connector supports employee reimbursements, cash advances, corporate credit card and/or travel card expenses as well as direct pay vendors. Implementation is simple with pre-defined mappings and functionally driven configuration questions to set up your processing options, data translations, and data validations. Your business continuity and performance is part of the package with built-in error handling, notifications and monitoring as well as on-going software-maintenance and support.
- Manages the complexity of multiple payment types, payees and allocations
- Proper allocations to multiple budget lines, splitting expense report at individual entry level
- Future and current fiscal year management
- Productized solution, configurable to align with institution business policies
- Proactive maintenance and enhancements as systems change (SAP Concur / Ellucian)
- Includes the migration to the Expense Connector for Ethos (release date TBA)
- Connector delivers, automation, monitoring, data validation, error handling and notifications
- Automates the load of user and accounting code data from the institution’s ERP to SAP Concur
- Eliminates cost of manual data entry
- Enhances and improves end user adoption
- Rapid and affordable implementation
Contact us to discuss your Concur integration needs.